The explosives Ship, Porthmadog. 1950
Mounted (ref: 1065)
Watercolour on card, 10 3/8 x 22 1/2 in. (26.5 x 57.3 cm.)
Tags: Arthur Kemp war
The explosive factory (mr Kirkhope ) was up near Penrhyndeudraeth. The explosives would be carried down to an old quay outside of the harbour at porthmadog and loaded on to this steamer.
We are gratefull to Jeremy Kemp for assistance.